Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Anyone have a Michel Petit or Ed Hospodar image

SCF Rewards
    Country

email incomoing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

question for the regular's. What are your thoughts on getting a helmet signed. I have been looking at full size NHL pro stock helmets. I wanted something that all the guys could sign. However there are a lot of vent holes on the helmet that make it tricky. Franklin has a youth team set that includes a kids replica helmet with the Flyers stickers on it already. I'm not going to be selling this, it will just sit in a display case. Which do you guys think would be a better item to have?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a Franklin Goalie Helmet a few years back and had boosh & Bob sign it... debating if I want to add more to it.

it looks awesome hanging up

SCF Rewards
    Country

question for the regular's. What are your thoughts on getting a helmet signed. I have been looking at full size NHL pro stock helmets. I wanted something that all the guys could sign. However there are a lot of vent holes on the helmet that make it tricky. Franklin has a youth team set that includes a kids replica helmet with the Flyers stickers on it already. I'm not going to be selling this, it will just sit in a display case. Which do you guys think would be a better item to have?

Modells sells a wooden stick that is great for alot of autos. I think it was 15.00. I started one least year at the carnival already have 20 sigs and room for plenty more

BANNED

Country

I have a game used helmet with a face shied signed by about 18-20 Flyers from last season 2011-2012. It is is white helmet with signatures in blue sharpie. Looks AWESOME! My only suggestion is be very careful with smearing of the signatures after the fact. I am very happy with the piece in my collection

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

Did someone have a schenn ticket they were looking to split?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have one, I need both Luke's and Slitz is taking the one Brayden, I can part with the other Brayden if you need it

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

I have one, I need both Luke's and Slitz is taking the one Brayden, I can part with the other Brayden if you need it

Oh ok. I can definetley use the Brayden.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

little frustrated we don't have a lineup yet. I want to order some items in for specific alumni players and I'm probably going to run out of time to get it in

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast