Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

mike, your photo arrived yesterday. I'm sending my wife to voracek so I'll take you photo to saleski kindrachuk. i didnt open it yet... any specific color?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Hey Jim,
    Silver. I thought I stuck one in their, but I guess I forgot. I'm guessing you want Faust in silver on your puck, right?
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

I line ejs idea of meeting up around 12-1230 at the statue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sounds good. i'll be leaving bensalem at 1145 at the latest. shouldnt be a prob getting there at that time

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

A few players added to the alumni list. Terry carkner and bill clement. Carkner is a tough auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

I don't know if you guys saw but the will call booth opens at 11:00am. Do you think showing up at 12 will be early enough to still be in a good spot to get Gagne?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Mike's idea of a group text is a great idea in case we spot coaches, snider, etc.. out and about. I know some people don't like the idea of group text. I will get one going that day, if you want to be omitted from it please let me know

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

I think Mike's idea of a group text is a great idea in case we spot coaches, snider, etc.. out and about. I know some people don't like the idea of group text. I will get one going that day, if you want to be omitted from it please let me know

I like the idea. I'm in

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I'm in on the group text. I'm looking for Paddock, Holmgren and Mullen if anyone sees them.

BANNED

Country

Count me in........I need Parent, Clarke, Snider, Hart.....and any other randoms

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast