Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

do you have the carnival lineup already?

BANNED

Country

What do you mean lineup? The players that will be signing that were pre sold are all SOLD OUT! The rest of the players are on a first come basis, Alumni table participants haven't been announced yet! The time schedule for the Pre Solds has been released. Is there any specific info you r looking for!

BANNED

Country

I can definitely help you will your Alumni table wants.........
    As of right now, I shouldn't have any issue getting there in time to cash in on my Briere tickets, so if anyone else needs him and wants me to stand in line for him, let me know. I'd also be interested in splitting Talbot and McGinn, and maybe Coburn and Timonen. I need Coburn and Timonen on my 2010 Conference Champs team photo, but I sent it to Leino C/O the Sabres last month,so if I don't have it back, I won't need them. I figure I absolutely won't be there any later than 2-2:30. My daughter's game is at 12, I should be out of there by 1-1:30 and at the arena within a half hour.
    As for the alumni table, I need 1 Kindrachuk, 1 Saleski, 1 Propp, 1 Schultz(maybe) 2 Hospodar,2 Leach, 2 MacLeish and maybe some other guys depending on if there are any shockers there. I'd be willing to pay someone's ticket if they where getting in line anyway and didn't need those guys, or just needed 1 a piece from them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have my early admission ticket, first time going, I just wanted to know who was going to be there besides the presales and alumni? I didn't know if all current roster players were there or not? and which alumni?

BANNED

Country

Every single active player will be there unless they are "sick" There will be autograph tables setup for all of them for a $20 donation. The $20 donation will get you 2 autos from that player. Last year Grossman was a new acquisition and Im not sure if he had a table but I was able to get him for free when he was just walking around as I did with Dave Schultz as well. He wouldn't sign for anyone until I pulled out my hammer and he turned back and signed it. The Alumni gets partially announced the week of the Carnival. I know you should definitely be good with getting Parent, Propp, Kelly, Joe Watson.....others can chime in on this as well!
    I have my early admission ticket, first time going, I just wanted to know who was going to be there besides the presales and alumni? I didn't know if all current roster players were there or not? and which alumni?

SCF Rewards
    Country

answered my question. I have a replica stanley cup looking to get filled by the alumni so I am hoping for Parent, Clarke, etc. Thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Hey Ryan, thanks, you are the man. Let me know what you want to do as it gets closer,
    Mike
    I can definitely help you will your Alumni table wants.........

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

If you want the alum, run to the table as soon as you get in, the line get's crazy.
    answered my question. I have a replica stanley cup looking to get filled by the alumni so I am hoping for Parent, Clarke, etc. Thanks again

BANNED

Country

We will work something out as the players get announced for Alumni
    If you want the alum, run to the table as soon as you get in, the line get's crazy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no guarantees that clarke will be there

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast