Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jim that works for me definitely on Timonen and let me know about Voracek whenever

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am offering $20 to get someone to get a Giroux 16x20 signed for me. If they didn't need both autographs & I would help them if they needed some of the lesser guys

BANNED

Country

Philly INK meet up at Chickies & Petes after the Carnival?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the meetup is great. That way we can exchange with everyone we helped out.

Here's an updated List of players I'm looking to team up on: (Partners in parenthesis)
    Timonen(Slitz)
    Grosman
    Foster
    Laviolette
    Sestito - might try to get at wii boxing
    Voracek(slitz?)

I will also be looking to get two items from McGinn, Bryz, Boucher(?), Leighton as we start figuring out who is going to what players
    Last edited by Philly4for4Fan; 02-11-2013 at 10:08 PM.

BANNED

Country

I am ONLY going for Giroux and the Alumni table (Clarke) so I can help anyone out!
    I think the meetup is great. That way we can exchange with everyone we helped out.

Here's an updated List of players I'm looking to team up on: (Partners in parenthesis)
    Timonen(Slitz)
    Grosman
    Foster
    Laviolette
    Sestito - might try to get at wii boxing
    Voracek(slitz?)

I will also be looking to get two items from McGinn, Bryz, Boucher(?), Leighton as we start figuring out who is going to what players

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

I'm basically only going for Giroux, the alumni and any new players added before it. I may try to get bryz and kimo since they aren't prepaids. Mike I may split a foster with you as I still need him on a photo bit he signs pretty regularly at practice. What do you need him on? I may be able to grab him for you before the carnival

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm basically only going for Giroux, the alumni and any new players added before it. I may try to get bryz and kimo since they aren't prepaids. Mike I may split a foster with you as I still need him on a photo bit he signs pretty regularly at practice. What do you need him on? I may be able to grab him for you before the carnival

That would be awesome Jack, I just need him on a puck. If you could save me the 10 bucks I'd surely appreciate it.

Am I wasting my time if me and my son go to a practice on a Saturday or Sunday? He's 4 so I ain't trying to get in a shoving match with anyone

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Well, I just found out tonight that my daughter made the All Star game in her basketball league, which is awesome. Of course, the reason I'm posting it here is that the game is at noon on March 3rd. I can't catch a break.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike, you have helped us all out,if there are players you need I'm sure if any of us are going to them we can get you stuff. just make sure you put a video up if she dunks on someone

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Mike, you have helped us all out,if there are players you need I'm sure if any of us are going to them we can get you stuff. just make sure you put a video up if she dunks on someone

I agree just let us know who you need

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast