Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Great win by the 49ers as Kaepernick prices will be through the roof now. Matt Ryan probably has a separated shoulder, and it was 50/50 on the pass to White that could of been called Pass Interference. Either way, it was a great game.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 8/22/14

So glad they won. Awesome to see Moss in the Super Bowl again. GO 49ERS!!!
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Roddy white got interfered by patrick willis at the end and no flag!! That could have been the game winning touchdown for the falcons, so pissed!!
    Collecting Matt Ryan Autos, Chipper Jones Autos and Derek Jeter Autos. Looking for a Richard Sherman auto
    Bucket- Hidden Content MY ALBUMS FOR CARDS)

Quote Originally Posted by JordyNelsonFTW View Post
    Roddy white got interfered by patrick willis at the end and no flag!! That could have been the game winning touchdown for the falcons, so pissed!!
    Um by Willis? Pretty sure that wasn't Willis in coverage. I know you're upset about the loss but at least put the blame on the refs if you are referencing the right player.

Yep, and douglas caught that ball as well right? Oh, and he didn't pull down the DB as he ran by....Ok got it.
    Anyway, woooooooohoooooo. Been a crazy sports year in my household. GO NINERS! GO GIANTS AND GO BUCKEYES!!!!
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

5 yard contact rule, what Bowman did was completely within the rules and the refs agreed as well as the Falcons not really arguing too much about it

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567