Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Ravens @ Patriots AFC Championship Discussion

Who you got? Why?

This is the place for all discussions of the game!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

2. Wata Photo
    Ravens by 3. Would love to see a repeat of the 2009 playoff blowout. For the first time all season, the Ravens offensive line has been giving flacco time to throw the ball. The last two games Flacco has been taking less hits and sacks.

I like the Patriots in a close game. Why? These teams play each other real close more often than not, and this game should be no different.

I am most interest to see how the Ravens handle the Patriots turbo hurry-up offense. They had not yet installed this when they played earlier in the season, and you'd have to think the Pats take advantage of an aging Ravens D. I say run 'em ragged on the ground and thru the air.

Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

I think the Patriots would be a better match up for the Super Bowl but I could see the Ravens winning this and by a blowout too. The Pats lost Gronk and this was probably the worst match up for them out of the Broncos/Ravens. I think the game gets decided early on. If the Pats struggle they are done but if they can get off to a quick start this should be a good game.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Tom Brady still plays for the Patriots? I'll pick them to win by 200 then.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Tom Brady still plays for the Patriots? I'll pick them to win by 200 then.
    I think it's less about Tom Brady, and more the fact that Flacco is the Ravens QB. Pats by 20.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

Pats are 6-1 without Gronkowski this year, so they've found a way to work a successful game plan on offense. It stinks he's hurt, but it's "next man up."

I would like to see the Pats run a dual back set a few times with Woody/Vereen or Ridley/Vereen to see how the Ravens react to it. All 3 of those guys can catch the ball out of the back field and have good speed. Ray had some issues against the Denver RBs and keeping up with them, so it's definitely an area the Patriots can exploit.

Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

Quote Originally Posted by paragon11 View Post
    Pats are 6-1 without Gronkowski this year, so they've found a way to work a successful game plan on offense. It stinks he's hurt, but it's "next man up."

I would like to see the Pats run a dual back set a few times with Woody/Vereen or Ridley/Vereen to see how the Ravens react to it. All 3 of those guys can catch the ball out of the back field and have good speed. Ray had some issues against the Denver RBs and keeping up with them, so it's definitely an area the Patriots can exploit.

Terry
    I think if even Gronk not being there costs the Pats 3 points it could be the difference in the game. This should be a close one unless weather plays a factor.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I hate to say this, but I think the Ravens have a really good chance of winning if Flacco has no pressure. If the Bronco's D couldn't pressure them, I doubt New England can. On the other side, however, I've observed that once Brady is protected in the pocket, he crushes opponents like nobody else. So in conclusion, IDK who's going to win..thank you.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast