Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF Any JJ Watt

Looking for anything of JJ Watt: Base, Inserts, RCs and Autos

Let me know what you have and what you are looking for. Feel free to check my bucket. I may be willing to buy.

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

I know i have at least one rookie of his in my bucket for now like any numbered or xfractors or refractors of colin kaepernick pm me if we can work anything

hey please CMB and ssee if you like anything. I have a JJ WATT Platinum X-Fractor & Purple REf i beleive both rookie cards, everything i could use was alot nicer, thanks
    Currently looking to trade for 2010-2012 Bowman Chrome autos. I also collect the usual suspects. Trent Rich, RG3, LUCK.I have 100s of cards not uploaded. I can get a list upon request. This is my HOBBY not MY LIFE !

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluecody View Post
    I know i have at least one rookie of his in my bucket for now like any numbered or xfractors or refractors of colin kaepernick pm me if we can work anything
    I can use the gridiron gear watt RC. Only kaepernicks I have available are Topps rc, Topps RR RC and gold RC, and score hot rookies.
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzy1172 View Post
    hey please CMB and ssee if you like anything. I have a JJ WATT Platinum X-Fractor & Purple REf i beleive both rookie cards, everything i could use was alot nicer, thanks
    Can only use the Watts.

Leland
    Hidden Content

Have these:
    http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/t...FT/HTG0003.jpg
    http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/t...FT/rcs0023.jpg
    I'm really just looking for solid trade bait at this time, flavor of the week I guess you can say, (equal value of course) ... Lmk if interested, Thx -Dave-

I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.

Hidden Content

have

JJ Watt 2011 Contenders ROY Contenders
    JJ Watt 2011 Contenders ROY Contenders
    JJ Watt 2011 Topps RR RC

have any kirk cousins

rj: I can use all of those. I'll have to see what I have of Cousins. I know I should have some Topps, Prestige, and Topps Chrome RCs.

Leland
    Hidden Content

Feel free to look over my bucket and LMK what you like. (I have a nice 3 CLR strata Doug Martin patch /41 and a Doug Martin Crown Royale Silhouette Auto EXCH and some other RBs you may like)

Leland

Quote Originally Posted by *StanglY* View Post
    Have these:
    http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/t...FT/HTG0003.jpg
    http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/t...FT/rcs0023.jpg
    I'm really just looking for solid trade bait at this time, flavor of the week I guess you can say, (equal value of course) ... Lmk if interested, Thx -Dave-
    Hidden Content

ok will set to side

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast