Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like your Emmitt Silhouette and Steve Young Auto. I have Watt National Treasures RC Auto /49. Interested in that one?
    Hidden Content

2011 Leaf Limited Material Monikers Football Set: Hidden Content , PLEASE HELP!

2005 Donruss Classics VIP Membership PRIME Patches /25: Hidden Content , Always buying!

I'm interested in the watt but both of those cards are PC.

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

Quote Originally Posted by leedawg62 View Post
    Feel free to look over my bucket and LMK what you like. (I have a nice 3 CLR strata Doug Martin patch /41 and a Doug Martin Crown Royale Silhouette Auto EXCH and some other RBs you may like)

Leland
    What are your plans for the Emmitt? Lmk, Thx -Dave-

I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.

Hidden Content

Keeping it for now. I was surprised the first one only went for 195. I wouldn't let mine go for that.
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    ok will set to side
    I have Kirk Cousins Chrome RC, Topps RC x3, and Platinum RC

LMK which ones you want for the three Watt RCs.

Leland
    Hidden Content

lmk 1 of each

Trade posted.

Thanks,

Leland
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12