Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: New to TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

New to TTM

Hey SCF,

I am a frequent Hockey Forum Member who is interested in sending some TTM cards away , just wanted a little help/info from fellow SCF members on the best way to prep glossy cards or semi-glossy cards for Sharpies/Auto's. I collect mostly UD cards, have seen cards where the sharpie didnt even stick. please feel free to share your recommendations on here or PM me as all helps is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

- Ryan -

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the TTM section. You will find tons of ideas & great members down here willing to help out.

As for the glossy cards, I always use a white eraser that looks like this..

Available at any department store. Rub the eraser over the card to remove the gloss so the sharpie will stick to it. Also, Baby powder works well but can get a bit messy. Both do the job.

I also suggest checking out SikSyko TTM thread.https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-SikSyko-s-TTM

Along with Marshall658 TTM thread https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...success-thread

Both get some amazing Hockey returns & if thats what your after, great place to start to get some ideas.

Dont forget to use the TTM Database also https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php Full of great addresses with useful info. Feel free to update it also if you get a Return from an address out of there. That helps everyone in our little community.

Good luck & dont send anything you cant live with out!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Riggs,

Thanks alot for the Links, Info! Yeah not gonna be sending any valued cards just want some Random TTM's, if I get 2 autos through the same TTM I'd be more then willing to make some new collectors day in my area or help getting a new collector into the hobby.

Thanks again,

- Ryan -

SCF Rewards
    Country

np Ryan, happy to help. Any more question, feel free to ask away..