Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    what did you need for it?
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Hidden Content

Does $36 shipped sound fair?

Quote Originally Posted by unitasfan View Post
    what did you need for it?
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone else?
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Added a ton more. Franco harris, Forrest Gregg, Bob Griese, Len Dawson, TOny Dorsett, Jack Ham and some others.

Anyone else today?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone tonight?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone today?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone tonight?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone today?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

price on the derrick thomas, ham and franco autos. also is the lofton auto in packers uni? any interest in an arod{ yankeee] dual gu 34/99 topps tribute 2012? thanks
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

PM sent. Sorry can't use the A Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by slash711 View Post
    price on the derrick thomas, ham and franco autos. also is the lofton auto in packers uni? any interest in an arod{ yankeee] dual gu 34/99 topps tribute 2012? thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast