Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Why no more HOF pc anymore

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    Yeah it is a sweet card. He is actually a pretty hard auto to find. I think last count I only have 5 autos of his. I can still use a few things U have. Did U see my latest Giants HOF Auto in my bucket? Just got the Cal Hubbard cut auto in today. Not happy with the seller but I need the card. Another hard auto to find. Down to 3 now. Well after I get these next 2 I am waiting for.
    What do you need of mine? I like your Trout Auto also.

06 Leaf Limited Limited Legends Jersey Auto Forrest Gregg 43/50 Price please

how much on these:

2010 LCM FOTG Dual Jerseu Auto Franco Harris 18/25
    2010 LCM Immortals 3 Color Patch Auto Len Dawson 12/25
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

prices on the joe perry cut and groza please
    Collecting- things at random.
    "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of men." Hidden Content

Just was getting to expensive. I'd rather just focus on my Giants & Yankees PC. And grab the HOF'ers that I grew up watching. That is why I'm keeping my Marino, Barry, Emmitt, Rice and a few others.

How you been doing?

Quote Originally Posted by itsdagooch View Post
    Why no more HOF pc anymore
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Nothing big enough for the Trout. Probably just going to keep that anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    What do you need of mine? I like your Trout Auto also.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I will get scans and sned prices to everyone else when I get home from work tonight.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

So u dont want the Cmart Nat treasures auto/gu i have set aside for you? Its still yours if ya want. I have a dup?

PM's sent to all.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast