2012 Platinum Blaster

I ran out to Walmart to get a few things for my sick daughter & checked out the card section on the way out. I was hoping for some chrome since I haven't been able to find any of those blasters with the relic card. Anyway, after looking through all of the blasters and coming up empty on the chrome, I found a lonely blaster of Platinum in the back so I grabbed it. Here's the damage:

Of the 24 base vet cards, I needed 21 towards my set (nice)

RCs:
    T.Y Hilton
    Joe Adams (need for set)
    Alshon Jeffery (need for set)
    Chris Rainey
    LaMichael James (need for set)

Xfractor RCs:
    Justin Blackmon
    RG III

and a Blue Refractor on card auto of Robert Turbin #'d 43/99. $19.99 + tax well spent IMO. Thanks for the read.
    Last edited by mikec5000; 01-15-2013 at 01:10 PM.
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson. Bucket - Hidden Content

great blaster!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Sweet hit on the RG3 and Blue Refractor
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Decent blaster break! I'd be happy to get something decent. Turbin turned out to be a fairly productive player.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366