FT/FS 05-06 Michael Jordan SP Signature Auto #/25

Have this available
    Only looking for Lebron James in return max of 3-4 cards
    Will also sell or work a card cash deal
    Here is a scan
    The card is numbered 12/25
    Collecting: Tajh Boyd, SPX Auto Jersey RC (any year), Pittsburgh Pirates Autos and Serial Numbered Parallels

wish i still had my lebrons but sadly they are gone. Still a sweet card!! If you are interested you can cmb and lmk if there might be something(s) for it! THANKS
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    wish i still had my lebrons but sadly they are gone. Still a sweet card!! If you are interested you can cmb and lmk if there might be something(s) for it! THANKS
    Sorry trying to narrow my collection down to just lebron's
    Collecting: Tajh Boyd, SPX Auto Jersey RC (any year), Pittsburgh Pirates Autos and Serial Numbered Parallels

I have this
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/James-Lebron...item1e73d84d75
    PM ME how much paypal i have to add
    Hidden Content
    Looking for High End of
    Drew Brees, Philip Rivers, and Matt Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by adub03 View Post
    pm me a price thx
    PM sent