Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 Topps Chrome Andrew Luck Black Refractor Auto 12/25 Trade or Sell

I just opened a box of Topps chrome and much to my surprise I pulled an Andrew Luck Auto which happenedd to be numbered 12/25 (His Jersey Number)

I did some research and to no surprise I didn't find much on the value being that is is not only low numbered but also his jersey number.

I am posting for two reasons. The first is to get an idea of its value, and the second is to see if anyone is interested in the card

I am sending it to Beckett to get graded and I am interested in selling / trading or a combintion of both. I'll consider anything that consists of Emmitt Smith Certified Autos, Mid to High End Football card boxes and or cases and Cash.

Any Thoughts, Questions or comments are appreciated. Thanks

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    It's worth a lot. I would ebay it
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

I'd ebay it. The last black refractor auto (#6/25) sold for $1099 a couple of days ago, and yours being #12/25 should definitely get more than that. Good luck with your sale!

i wouldnt grade that card,its off center top to bottom,get it on ebay before the season ends!!!
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS BUYING & LOOKING FOR DECENT DEALS!!!!!

my bucket
    Hidden Content

don't ship it in that case either. would probably.end up.damaged
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

It's worth $50 tops! PM your paypal address and I'll get that right over to you!

LOL

Incredible pull my man! Congrats
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Yeah I think it's worth at least 1200 and I wouldn't grade it either. Sweet pull
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

If you're willing to trade, I have a lot of paypal and high end to offer for it.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

i have a emmit smith topps triple threads/18 bgs 9.5 auto i could be willing to part with in a deal
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast