Quick Sale! David Ortiz Auto Jersey!

$18.50 Paypal goods! Please note the card has some whiting on the edges and a corner dink.
    Hidden Content
    youtube:Hidden Content
    bucket:Hidden Content
    *ALWAYS LOOKING FOR YANKEES AND NY GIANTS*

I would offer $15 Paypal Goods on the card delivered in bubble mailer, thanks.

Is this numbered?

And how bad is the chipping? Is the ding on the lower right hand corner?
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

mberger- no thanks

schwood- its numbered to 50. The chipping is only bad because of the blue backdrop on the back. And yes the ding is on the bottom right. I can get you pictures if you want? Just LMK
    Hidden Content

18 work for it?
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

sure does! You want pics of the back?
    Hidden Content

Nah. I understand there might be some chipping with the thicker cards. Was more concerned with the ding, and it doesn't look too bad. 18 is a good price for an Ortiz auto regardless. I am game.

Go ahead and post it up bud. It is going into my PC anyway. So, I don't ever plan on selling it.
    Hidden Content

You got it man! I'll post it up now!
    Hidden Content

Should be all confirmed and paid. Thanks bud.
    Hidden Content