Thumbs up UPDATED: 11-12 Artifacts Emeralds /65 Patch set (95)

Here is a link to my updated photobucket of my set, I almost have all 95 cards with 3 or more colours on the patch... still have a few to go.... I know its a link, just go to it and take a look !!! lol

http://s1143.beta.photobucket.com/us...l%20Collection

Also below is a sneak peak at my 10-11 Peerless patches set that is in progress....

Collecting Jaden Schwartz RC's / Inserts / Parallels from 2012-13 - 69/174 so far....

Hidden Content

Very nice work on the Artifacts Emerald collection. I really like the patch cards from that set. The Peerless Patches cards are sweet, and intimidating! Good work!
    PB Traders - Hidden Content

PB NY Rangers PC - Hidden Content

PB Henrik Lundqvist PC - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fleemur12 View Post
    Very nice work on the Artifacts Emerald collection. I really like the patch cards from that set. The Peerless Patches cards are sweet, and intimidating! Good work!
    ya not a fan of the new artifacts emeralds.... the materials seem too tiny being small circles...

and the 2010-11 peerless are nasty - not sure anything measures up to them? love them and need to get me some more !! haha

thanks
    Collecting Jaden Schwartz RC's / Inserts / Parallels from 2012-13 - 69/174 so far....

Hidden Content

no love out there for the Artifacts? anyone else have a set of parallels from 11-12 Artifacts?

Hidden Content