Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Need a customs form sending PWE to Canada?

I sold a few low end cards and Im shipping them in a PWE for the first time. Do you need to fill out a customs form sending those to canada?

Thanks
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

no, I don't believe you have to.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

I am in a similar situation. Please tell me about your method of shipping (toploader? any extra protection?) and how much postage you will pay for.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Nope, I do it all the time. Just stick on 2 forever stamps and throw it in the mailbox and it's good Togo!

The way I send it is in a top loaders, team bag than I use my 60lb card stock, fold it like a letter tape the card to the middle of it and close it up. The card stock adds thickness to it for a bit of extra protection.

You can also choose non machinable pwe but you have to bring it to the post office and it costs 0.20 more
    Last edited by DnJcards; 01-15-2013 at 11:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

DnJcards, do you do this for international shipments, or just domestic? I used to ship domestic via PWE on eBay, but needed the tracking information. I guess I could have slapped on a delivery confirmation note. I am going to need a new way of doing business if prices really are jumping for International USPS First Class on January 27.

Nope, I do it all the time. Just stick on 2 forever stamps and throw it in the mailbox and it's good Togo!

The way I send it is in a top loaders, team bag than I use my 60lb card stock, fold it like a letter tape the card to the middle of it and close it up. The card stock adds thickness to it for a bit of extra protection.

You can also choose non machinable pwe but you have to bring it to the post office and it costs 0.20 more

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

DnJcards, do you do this for international shipments, or just domestic? I used to ship domestic via PWE on eBay, but needed the tracking information. I guess I could have slapped on a delivery confirmation note. I am going to need a new way of doing business if prices really are jumping for International USPS First Class on January 27.

Nope internationally, it costs 2 regular stamps to ship to Canada and $1.10 overseas. I don't think you can do pwe with DC though which is the downfall of it (I've never personally tried, never ship anything more than $20 bv pwe so no need) obviously with the prices changing the ones I've stated above will go up a bit. I really hope the prices don't goup as much as they Are saying because it's just ridiculous

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

From my understanding, they are changing USPS First Class International to be called USPS International Packages. This is the one that for 3 oz goes from $3.30 for postage to $6.30 or somerthing close to that. I think this may even be a trackable service, but I can't quite tell.

I think there may be a way to send it that would be close to the $3.30 price, but we'll see what options eBay/Paypal allow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The first question they ask me when I go to the USPS retail window is "are the contents correspondence only, or is there anything else?" If I say correspondence they accept no problem. If I say it contains trading cards, they make me fill out a customs form.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I am preparing a Sticky right now for Luc on how to use a Re-Inforced PWE, with photos and all steps, even where to buy 80 Security PWE's for $1.00.

It will be on here at some point today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast