Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Blast from the past Beckett WCW Autograph prices

I had an old Beckett from 1999 that included minor league, vintage, Starting Lineups, etc. But it also contains early pricing on a lot of wrestling stuff. Here's the book values for the WCW autographs.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im pretty sure I had the same beckett. The good ol days.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

aaahhh... The nostalgia. Beckett was so much better back then. Not only could you find wrestling cards listed, but you could actually find sports cards as well. Just my opinion... Thanks for the scan pwaldo.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Thanks for the scan, I'd have no problem in paying those prices for those cards, today. lol. Most people always rank WCW/ECW second to WWF/E. I've come to realize WCW wasn't all that bad. They had good ppv's in the early 90s, Nitro beat Raw for awhile, they invented the market for wrestling video games. And now look at this old WCW autograph set, gaining a lot of value as it get's older because older fans, such as myself, long for these days of wrestling. Excuse me... "sports entertainment"... *rolls eyes*. Hey Vince, how about your rename it to, EntertainmentMania!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the scan, I'd have no problem in paying those prices for those cards, today. lol. Most people always rank WCW/ECW second to WWF/E. I've come to realize WCW wasn't all that bad. They had good ppv's in the early 90s, Nitro beat Raw for awhile, they invented the market for wrestling video games. And now look at this old WCW autograph set, gaining a lot of value as it get's older because older fans, such as myself, long for these days of wrestling. Excuse me... "sports entertainment"... *rolls eyes*. Hey Vince, how about your rename it to, EntertainmentMania!

I liked WCW too but near the end they got god awful. They were flipping Goldberg, Hogan, Sting, and DDP to good guy/bad guy every other show. It was just unwatchable. Then everyone got hurt or left and they had nobody on the roster.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I liked WCW too but near the end they got god awful. They were flipping Goldberg, Hogan, Sting, and DDP to good guy/bad guy every other show. It was just unwatchable. Then everyone got hurt or left and they had nobody on the roster.

No doubt about what you said in bold, up above! I was referring to the early & mid 90s WCW. Most average fans only remember WCW from when the NWO first debuted, on-ward. I don't know why Vince didn't think it'd be a good idea to keep it quiet that he bought WCW and have someone else run it as a separate entity. It could've been done, no? Wouldn't he have been making more money that way, anyways? Or maybe his ego wouldn't allow this, which is why what happened... happened. I think that is the biggest botch of all-time..

SCF Rewards
    Country

No doubt about what you said in bold, up above! I was referring to the early & mid 90s WCW. Most average fans only remember WCW from when the NWO first debuted, on-ward. I don't know why Vince didn't think it'd be a good idea to keep it quiet that he bought WCW and have someone else run it as a separate entity. It could've been done, no? Wouldn't he have been making more money that way, anyways? Or maybe his ego wouldn't allow this, which is why what happened... happened. I think that is the biggest botch of all-time..

Yeah Vince is a good businessman but he has a HUGE ego. There was no way he would let WCW go on because it would have killed him if WWF ended up getting beat in the ratings.