Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bump
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

bump
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have decided to trade my Freddie Freeman cards. Gonna check your bucket and see if we might can work something out. I have a finest Dual Relic/Auto RC Freeman and lots of RCs and Several #ed/ of Freeman if interested. Thanks
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

I would be interested check my bucket and see if there is anything you would like to get.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I see a few things so far. Can you let me know if they are still available. The Dwayne Allen Game Used & 2011 Jacoby Ford Auto. Looking through the RC's and Inserts album now. Only interested in those as they are former Clemson Tiger players which I am a huge fan of(Hence the name clemson2012 haha)
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Those were the only 2 I was interested in. My biggest want is actually the Jacoby Ford. Do you happen to have any Justin Upton either? I might have asked that before but just wanted to make sure. Thanks

I'd like to trade for a couple of your minis if you can find anything in my bucket you can use.
    Braves Album - http://s1127.beta.photobucket.com/us...0Albums/Braves
    RC Album - http://s1127.beta.photobucket.com/us...se/library/RCs

Pm Sent

bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12