Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I've pulled 2 one-of-one's in my collecting career. The first was wayyyy back in 1998 which was a Ray Lankford parallel from Topps Gold Label. The second was a printing plate of Zach Britton from 2011 Bowman Sterling.

never pulled any, ^ ray lankford is one of my alltime favs
    Hidden Content
    have 4036 different cardinals cards
    Also looking for cheap base of
    Sale, F.Freeman, Moustakas, Kimbrel, Kershaw, Rizzo, Trumbo

Quote Originally Posted by tkraft24 View Post
    I've pulled 2 one-of-one's in my collecting career. The first was wayyyy back in 1998 which was a Ray Lankford parallel from Topps Gold Label. The second was a printing plate of Zach Britton from 2011 Bowman Sterling.
    I think it was Gold Label, not Showcase.. the product I was talking about with the 9 different 1/1s. I pulled at least a few in baseball and hockey. I remember an Eric Lindross in 1998-2000.

2011 Platinum Bryce Harper 1/1 Yellow printing plate
    Hidden Content - PC/FT/FSHidden Content - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE (I SUB BACK!!!)

still waiting to pull a 1/1. i dont even have one in my collection yet.
    Baseball - SF Giants, Texas Rangers, Yoenis Cespedes, Roberto Clemente
    Basketball - GS Warriors, Michael Jordan, Monta Ellis
    Football - SF 49ers, Dan Marino, "Super Collecting" ERIC REID
    Hidden Content

I actually just pulled another one from 2011 topps update. A diamond anniversary canary of Adrian Beltre. This is my 3rd consecutive baseball box break with a 1/1...I'm hotter than Bryce Harper, Yu Darvish, and Mike Trout put together! OK, the showing off is over =)
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG
    WTTF or WTB 2013 Topps Update Emerald US129 David Wright
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I bought three boxes of 2004 Leaf Certified Materials some time ago and ended up pulling to...Well my wife pulled 2!! I opened my first box and got NOTHING and decided to let her open the other 2! Her first box Adam Dunn Mirror Black Patch 1/1 and a Strawberry gu/auto /10. Second box she pulls a Santana Mirror Black Patch. The odds.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesngin View Post
    I bought three boxes of 2004 Leaf Certified Materials some time ago and ended up pulling to...Well my wife pulled 2!! I opened my first box and got NOTHING and decided to let her open the other 2! Her first box Adam Dunn Mirror Black Patch 1/1 and a Strawberry gu/auto /10. Second box she pulls a Santana Mirror Black Patch. The odds.......
    Nice,I stopped opening boxes with my wife as she also had the uncanny ability to get all the hits.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

I pulled a 1/1 J.D. Martinez Gold Ink Auto from 2011 Tier 1 and sold for $400.
    Pulled a 1/20 Griffey from the second box and I was much more excited about that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dejan Kordic View Post
    I pulled a 1/1 J.D. Martinez Gold Ink Auto from 2011 Tier 1 and sold for $400.
    Pulled a 1/20 Griffey from the second box and I was much more excited about that lol
    Haven't pulled a 1/1 worth much but today I pulled a Jeter ginter baseball bat back numbered 16/25,I feel the same way about this card as you do about the Griffey.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast