Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My Celebrity Filled Weekend

I haven't had time to post this earlier, but this past Saturday I had run-ins with a few celebrities purely by chance. Thought it was pretty cool.

First I went to Gander Mountain to stock up on ammo for the apocalypse . Noticed this big line that stretched half way around the store. Starting following it is see what the big deal was and nearly walked right into these guys sitting at a table signing autographs. Anybody recognize them?

Then my wife and I are eating a burger at Five Guys and I look up to see Miss West Virginia standing at the counter!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

As a fellow West Virginian I am a little disappointed in Miss WV. haha

Also, I do not recognize them but the dude in the button up shirt looks just like Eli Manning in the face.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

As a fellow West Virginian I am a little disappointed in Miss WV. haha

Also, I do not recognize them but the dude in the button up shirt looks just like Eli Manning in the face.

She needs to lay off the Pies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does she really wear the sash around town? Really? Who are those guys? I'm guessing from a tv show? Anyhow, very cool!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool, I watch that show every so often!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See ajk0565's Items on eBay

What show are they from?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Are they from The Walking Dead?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ha! I forgot to check back on this.

First, Miss WV was in good shape. I guess the pic doesn't do her justice. She wasn't wearing the sash around town, I think she had just left some type of show or appearance or something.

Second, the guys are Troy Landry and his son (Jacob I think). They are from the TV show Swamp People.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Oh yeah "choot em choot em":

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Exactly! Ha! Troy was actually pretty cool. I unintentionally skipped line by looking to see what the big deal was. I nearly walked into him and said "Oh (insert cuss word) it's Troy!" He turned and smiled and asked me how I was doing and shook my hand. Then all of the people in line started giving me dirty looks and I started to fear for my life so I moved away, took a few pics and went back to looking for bulk ammo :)