Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See addicted36's Items on eBay

Who wants to trade?

My bucket is loaded with stars.

http://s775.photobucket.com/albums/yy34/alexladue/

In there you will see rookie autos of 3 of the 4 still playing QB's in the league today for trade along with a big Hofer bucket including some very hard to find Cowboys and 1/1's and everyone else. I have rookie autos of 100's of current star players over the years. Check my bucket out. You won't be disappointed!

What I don't have today though is a trade partner and that makes me sad. So make me happy and lets trade!

I am looking for these guys especially:

Kirk Cousins
    Ryan Tannehill
    Ryan Mallett
    Tyrod Taylor (only low numbered ones)
    Matt Cassell

But of course when your a collector like me with 1000 cards you and I both know I will consider anything (except base cards not into those). Checking buckets today so read my feedback and know I'm honest and easy to work with unless you are one of those guys I talked to recently who asked for a 6 for 12 deal with me giving up five 1 of 1's and offering in return no cards selling for over 15 bucks or the other guy who asked for my Aikman 1 of 1 auto and offered a college uniformed 49er WR numbered out of 50. Then I will just laugh at you and not trade, some of the recent offers are down right stupid to me but meh can't win them all.

If your fair I am more then fair with my trades and easy to work with. If you want to rip me off don't even bother to reply. Thanks!
    Last edited by addicted36; 01-16-2013 at 12:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@JUNIECORDERO See ESCYGALDO's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Long shot .. have any 2012 prestige extra points blue #/999

SCF Rewards
    Country

Long shot .. have any 2012 prestige extra points blue #/999

Sorry man but if I did I usually throw those in with trades as protection for the cards I ship out. I'm not into base cards or parallels or just rookie cards and people usually enjoy the freebies I send them like that so if I had some they are long gone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I will take a stab again CMB please interested in the magic olympic GU and the kareem GU and also the Yogi gu with the pinstripe

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will take a stab again CMB please interested in the magic olympic GU and the kareem GU and also the Yogi gu with the pinstripe

Sorry didn't see anything
    '

One trade down, anyone else trading today?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Kansas City Chiefs Atlanta Braves

Thanks for the trade earlier. I am in the same boat you are today, looking for another trade. It has been slow, take another look at my bucket and see if we can come up with something else. I have several buckets with low-mid, and different PC's that are available as well.
    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm digging the Dalton and the McCoy if I have something for one or the other. Thank you for the trade as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use a few of your E Royster AUs. LMK if anything in my PB interests you. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Kansas City Chiefs Atlanta Braves

I'm digging the Dalton and the McCoy if I have something for one or the other. Thank you for the trade as well

Sorry, but I don't want to get rid of those. I am starting a PC on both of those players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

np appreciate the reply. Also had some interest in the Calvin Johnson Jersey card

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast