Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    It depends. If you do a high quality buy back product, it takes a lot of time and effort, it isn't something you can just do by sitting on ebay for a month and saying I'll take this and this and this. Some of them they've probably had for a good length of time. They also are getting sketch cards produced, 1 per box, which does take effort to do as well.

And I do not understand how buying this product is "lazy," it's the same as buying a box of anything off the shelf and hoping to get a cool card. You're not going to be able to go on ebay and buy a Gretzky 9.5 RC for $200, a tin of The Cup, etc. I don't have the money for at least 1/4 of the cards that are going to be in this. To me it's worth it. To each their own though!
    How much do you think a Gretzky 9.5 would be worth?

3000-4000$ give or take
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

On ebay anyways, a Gretzky PSA 10 sold at live auction last year. Was somewhere around 70k to 90k can't remember exact number
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewconnors9 View Post
    On ebay anyways, a Gretzky PSA 10 sold at live auction last year. Was somewhere around 70k to 90k can't remember exact number
    Wow! Thanks for the info!!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Have seen a bunch of this product busted for the other sports and to me it's just lacking since you're just taking other cards from other companies and sticking them in a box with a pretty grade on them. It's underwhelming and it would be easier for me to just buy those cards on my own.

We've got a couple of customers coming into the shop release day to bust some cases. I'm excited to see what comes out of it. Planning on recording it in case they pull something big. Its risky but just imagine pulling that 9.5 Gretzky RC!
    Last edited by Breakawaysc; 03-13-2013 at 12:34 PM.

this set was released yesterday, correct? I can't seem to find much talk about it, box breaks, or anything of the sort

I heard there were only 100 cases made. That's what my LCS owner told me anyways.
    Main PC: Yzerman, Zetterberg, Draper, McCarty, Maltby, Kocur (the grind line)
    SetPC: Motown Madness
    Hidden Content || Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bradu View Post
    this set was released yesterday, correct? I can't seem to find much talk about it, box breaks, or anything of the sort
    Approximate release date is this Friday, 3/22/13
    PB Traders - Hidden Content

PB NY Rangers PC - Hidden Content

PB Henrik Lundqvist PC - Hidden Content

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast