Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Those are the ugliest shields ever
    Premier collector of Roberto Luongo & Mark Fistric
    12 BUCK MAFIA

Shame on UD those are just terrible

Not only are they just watering down the market by adding more and more shields to every product, but now they can't even give them a full window anymore. WTG UD!!!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

HORRIBLE! Seriously the worst design decision I can think of right now. What were they thinking???
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

Agreed that these are REALLY poorly designed - I'm not in the market as a buyer of shields, but if I pulled one of these I'd be of mixed emotion...an ugly hit!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

I didn't know what to expect when I clicked the link but when I seen the "shield" I just laughed. Well done UD. You guys sure are leaders in this business. Who ever made the decision to put that card out there is a winner.

But on a good note I'm enjoying watching hockey on TV again
    Possibly looking to sell anything in my Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123