Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    Yeah I just don't see how he can claim he wasn't involved in this hoax knowingly,
    Te'o will probably throw Tuiasosopo under the bus if anything.

Damage control will be interesting to say the least.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Collecting: PATRICK WILLIS/Buster Posey

If all allegations are true, that Teo and Tuiasosopo fabricated this whole thing up just so Teo could gain popularity and build up his stock. I believe Teo should be banned from ever playing any level of pro football in the U.S. or at least reprimanded for his involvement. It shows how much of a selfish scum he really is.
    Last edited by tboculosis; 01-16-2013 at 08:54 PM.
    NOT doing 50/50s nor consignments!

Anybody think this guy is gay and he just made up the story so that it wouldn't come out? He wasn't hoaxed. There is too much information out there where he said he met her and now he says he never saw her. It just doesn't make any sense.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I think it was a publicity stunt to try and raise his Heisman hopes and put ND back in the spotlight. His gma had recently died, what a feel good story to also lose his "girlfriend". I am so glad that he didn't win the Heisman now.

Quote Originally Posted by tboculosis View Post
    If all allegations are true, that Teo and Tuiasosopo fabricated this whole thing up just so Teo could gain popularity and build up his stock. I believe Teo should be banned from ever playing any level of pro football in the U.S. or at least reprimanded for his involvement. It shows how much of a selfish scum he really is.
    They don't even ban players who have killed people or beaten their girlfriends. Yeah the guy may be a liar who makes stuff up but unless he killed or beat this woman to death I don't really get the hate versus something like Leonard Little, Lawrence Phillips, or Donte Stallworth did.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

he met the girl online, they talked on the phone daily, she claimed she had leukemia, and he was notified that she had died around the same time as his grandmother. te'o has recently found out that the identity or existence of this women is not real. this is all according to the ND athletic director and te'o himself. so if this is true, than te'o is the victim in my opionon, and proof that meeting people online is risky
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    looking for UGA autos/rcs in college uniform from 2005 - present, and 2009 knowshon moreno donruss elite rcs

Quote Originally Posted by jmarino76 View Post
    he met the girl online, they talked on the phone daily, she claimed she had leukemia, and he was notified that she had died around the same time as his grandmother. te'o has recently found out that the identity or existence of this women is not real. this is all according to the ND athletic director and te'o himself. so if this is true, than te'o is the victim in my opionon, and proof that meeting people online is risky
    I find it hard to believe that a future 1st round draft pick from ND has any trouble getting women and would have to resort to online dating.

Quote Originally Posted by jmarino76 View Post
    The problem is there are quotes from his dad back in October that completely contradict what ND's AD said.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

assume everyone is involved and no one knows anything......thats how i look past this kind of stuff lol.

in all seriousness he either was a victim of this or he conjured it up his self. i'll say this if he cunjured it up his self its way out in left field and no explanation gives merit to the extreme situation. if someone wants to get spotlight atention or whatever they dont go THAT far. honestly other than temporary fame and pitty he doesnt even benefit from that. not wanting to come out of the closet? why say his girl died? could have just said she was his fiance and she broke up with him. anybody would know saying something like that could be easily traced since there would be a paper trail a mile long. it just seems really extreme and elaborate for what little gain he would get from it. something like that is what someone would do if they were having mental issues. through his whole life there has been no indication he has mental issues.

im not defending him; dont get me wrong. its just really off the wall and way out in left field. do i think there was something going on that we dont know about? yes! honestly it looks like he came up with a white lie and others got involved and got it blown way out of praportion. if thats the case then he wouldnt know everything about it. either way its gonna hurt his character which is a big deal to most nfl teams. the whole thing is way off base. we ususally try to point to one person or one thing to put the blame of everything on. i dont think thats the case here. it seems like he went along with something that got bigger than he expected. unless there's some half truth to it and at one time this situation did happen to him; just not then. i could very easily seeing that surfacing for inspiration then getting blown up cause the wrong people give out wrong info.

regardless he obviously gave false information about certain facts of this. i think this is more of a learning lesson for him and to respect what fame gives you. it can turn around and destroy you just the same.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

If I were an nfl GM or coach this would set off a bunch of red flags. If he is going to lie about something stupid like an imaginary girlfriend what else will he be untruthful about? If he is dumb enough to fall for this how gullible can this guy be?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast