Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Panini Cancels Second-Half Releases for 2012-13?

I've just sent a message over to Chris (PaniniPuck) regarding something I just read on another website. If true, it's huge news that will have a massive impact on the hobby for the next several months.

Here's the news from Panini:

PLEASE NOTE!!!

The follow Products have been cancelled this year.

Titanium Hockey

Elite Hockey

Crown Royal Hockey

Totally Certified Hockey

Contenders Hockey

Dominion Hockey
    Like I said, I'm still waiting for confirmation from Chris or someone else at Panini about this news.

Presumably if they're cancelling their final six products of the year Upper Deck will be doing something similar.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

those are all the good products, too...
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    There a few job openings at Panini according to monster.com

Even with the hold-over rookies, those products could still have been decent by adding other value a la Black Diamond parallels etc. With maybe the exception of Dominion.
    I know this news is not confirmed, but what about products like Prime that are not on the list?

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

If this happens. It just means more time to finish my current sets from 12-13 before adding anything new. Hopefully they release titanium atleast to compete with spgu.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

They cancelled Dominion? Noooooooooooooooooooo

I always enjoyed getting 3-5 base cards off eBay for $ each for that or Prime or Cup.
    Buying: ITG Enshrined base cards: Hidden Content and similar base cards showing career stats for pre-60s retired hockey players

This sucks. Panini is so much more superior than Upper Deck
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Wow, what's the reason for this?

Some of those products don't come out for atleast half a year. They couldn't put together a release for at least one or two of them?
    Hidden Content
    CURRENT WANTLIST: Zack Kassian 2011-12 SPA Future Watch Rookie Auto
    Hidden Content

Give ITG a license for the year!
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast