Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never liked really panini, crappy secondary market value doesnt help really, would really love ITG to nail a license but i doubt it will not happen anytime soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See PhilliesAreTheBomb's Items on eBay

If you don't like Panini, then you don't collect hockey.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well said. They've been good with their hockey division up till now and I think UD's to thank for that. As much as I may talk against UD lately for their lack of innovation and care for customers, their products are usually very well designed and bring good value. It's not an easy battle for Panini to live up to UD's legendary status in the hockey hobby.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Well if you buy panini on the secondary market, you get really nice cards and don;t have to pay to much will there might be a dowside when breaking I see it as a plus side when you buy on the secondary market. Also with Certified I really did good breaking and I also loved breaking the crown royale. What about Dominion booklet, I love them. I think Panini has referesh the market and since resell value is not a issue for me, it was just a good things and refreshing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Well if you buy panini on the secondary market, you get really nice cards and don;t have to pay to much will there might be a dowside when breaking I see it as a plus side when you buy on the secondary market. Also with Certified I really did good breaking and I also loved breaking the crown royale. What about Dominion booklet, I love them. I think Panini has referesh the market and since resell value is not a issue for me, it was just a good things and refreshing.

This.

I teared up a little hearing about it being official now. Titanium, Contenders, Elite, Dominion, and Crown Royale were all fun to see what came out. Totally Certified I was psyched for...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See osu22abls's Items on eBay

I love dominion. But, their redemption program has soured me from buying anything else of theirs. Not worth waiting 12 to 18 months for them to send, or send a non-serial #'ed card in place of a card that should have been #'ed to 25.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

I'm glad, so many of Paninis products are just filler and flood the market with fairly low value "rookie cards".

Surprised they cancelled Dominion though, that's not going to help them trying to establish their high-end brand if they skip out making it for a year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Does any have an idea of what Totally Certified was going to be? Kind of strange that Panini would have two Hockey products with Certified in the name lol...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Does any have an idea of what Totally Certified was going to be? Kind of strange that Panini would have two Hockey products with Certified in the name lol...

It's like a high end Certified, type in Totally Certified Basketball on YouTube to get an idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm glad, so many of Paninis products are just filler and flood the market with fairly low value "rookie cards".

Surprised they cancelled Dominion though, that's not going to help them trying to establish their high-end brand if they skip out making it for a year.

Don't blame Panini for the low value, it's collectors who don't attach a high value to them and I don't think I'll ever understand why. In all honesty, there's only two things Upper Deck does better than Panini: Bobby Orr and Wayne Gretzky. (EDIT: actually 3 things... Collation isn't Panini's strong suit, I'll admit that)

Not releasing Dominion is a smart move just as I expect UD not to release Ultimate and Cup. Who would buy a high end product with nothing good in it? 12-13 is the year of the low to mid-end. No high end products from UD or Panini will do well this season because they bring little to no value. The hobby's about rookies now and the NHLPA's made sure there won't be any good ones this year.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast