Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junkini cancels product . Th3 junkini cards hold no real value to collectors. You can hop on ebay at the moment and puck up leet rookies for 73 percent less then a upper deck hockey leet rookir . Only product junkini outs out that had great value is prime and that onky cuz they took every idea in the insert world and put it in all one product. Heres saving up for 4 cases of uds1

Quote Originally Posted by Primehockeyfan View Post
    Junkini cancels product . Th3 junkini cards hold no real value to collectors. You can hop on ebay at the moment and puck up leet rookies for 73 percent less then a upper deck hockey leet rookir . Only product junkini outs out that had great value is prime and that onky cuz they took every idea in the insert world and put it in all one product. Heres saving up for 4 cases of uds1
    This is one of the worst comments I have ever read. I will not go on keep my mouth shut!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    It's like a high end Certified, type in Totally Certified Basketball on YouTube to get an idea.
    Thanks! Wow that is unfortunate, looks like a really interesting product. Looks like we're going to have to wait till 2013/14

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Quote Originally Posted by mortuus View Post
    Never liked really panini, crappy secondary market value doesnt help really, would really love ITG to nail a license but i doubt it will not happen anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesFan25 View Post
    If you don't like Panini, then you don't collect hockey.....
    What ever happened to the idea behind 'to each, their own'? If Mortuus doesn't like it, he doesn't like...doesn't mean he dislikes the sport or collecting. ITG makes a lot of fine hockey cards; UD and Panini do as well, so this is just a matter of one person's opinion about what they personally like (or in this case, dislike). You're calling someone out for their personal taste and that doesn't seem right...
    Set Killers: 11/12 BTP Jumbo Stick Niemi & StickWork Enshrined Silver Shutt (incoming!)
    Collecting: ITG Vintage (80's and earlier) Game Used Cards
    Collecting: Penguins Goalie and Hard Signed Autographs & Game Used Sticks
    Collecting: Hard Signed Autos of 1000 Point Forwards; 700 Point D-men; PPG players & Max Talbot (solo player cards only)
    Hidden Content - both need updated - Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234