Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Give ITG a license for the year!

This^^^^^^^

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Amen!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

I really hope this is a sign that the NHLPA, UD and Panini all decided to hold over this seasons rookies for 13-14. That means next year the products will be EPIC! So I'm looking at this as potentially good news.

SCF Rewards
    Country

+1000 Although they do a good job without one. I can only imagine if they were licensed!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

I really hope this is a sign that the NHLPA, UD and Panini all decided to hold over this seasons rookies for 13-14. That means next year the products will be EPIC! So I'm looking at this as potentially good news.

Looks like they did just that. I'm expecting UD to drop a bunch of products too. 13/14 is going to be epic!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chadley300's Items on eBay

See this article for more information:

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/01/...lass-on-cards/

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I guess it time to make a clean up in the collection since we won't be breaking much new product... Got ton of insert to scan so I guess now is the time to do it.

My guess it that with the match being so close together, the NHPLA did not want their player to have any distraction. I don't see why card company would want to sit back and make no money, make no sense if they are part of that decision.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Hmm...the news keeps getting better today. First I read up on the USPS price increase that is going to double first class international mail big time for the second straight year (something to the effect that a 4oz package that would cost 3.45 will not be in the 6.90 range)...and now I read this. I guess as a player collector it will help me save some money...which will hopefully counteract the loss of sales that will come with Non-US buyers not wanting to pay 7+ for shipping for a 5 dollar card...
    Collecting: John Vanbiesbrouck (Panthers)
    Collecting: PC ITC Jumbo Mem (33/57)
    Collecting: ​Pinnacle, BAP, BTP Masks
    Collecting: Penguins Autographed pucks (Cup Years)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

+1000 Although they do a good job without one. I can only imagine if they were licensed!!!

Always wondered that myself. Being a Pens guy, no Sid or Geno in ITG products stinks. But if that became possible...then I hope a 'Steel Town' type of product would be made to follow the Flyers only product out and Wings only product coming out...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Always wondered that myself. Being a Pens guy, no Sid or Geno in ITG products stinks. But if that became possible...then I hope a 'Steel Town' type of product would be made to follow the Flyers only product out and Wings only product coming out...

I would love to see a "Steel Town" product!

But I'm quite shocked to see that Panini has cancelled such many future releases, espeically the Dominion one and perhaps Totally Certified (which was absolutely awesome in 97-98)

Yes I really hope that ITG will get NHL-license in future, just remeber how stunning their cards was at first half of 00's plus that many of their NHL-licensed cards still sells very well for now like +$160 for a Emblem /20 with my second PC-player, just insane for a /20 card!
    Last edited by Frendo; 01-17-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: horrible spellings

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast