Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bring on the trades!

Im looking to trade, plain and simple! Not looking for anyone or anything in particular. Please check out the bucket and lmk what you like. Please make sure that you have cards of similar value (bv or sv) in your bucket/list when you ask about mine! I mainly collect football and basketball autos! THANKS
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

morning bump
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Night bump
    Hidden Content

PCMB for the Stockton SPx, PLMK Thanks~
    Hidden Content
    I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
    also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
    Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw00 View Post
    PCMB for the Stockton SPx, PLMK Thanks~
    the stockton has already been traded, sorry
    Hidden Content

night bump
    Hidden Content

up up up
    Hidden Content

Bump still looking for more trades
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

i like some jordans. what are you looking for?
    Hidden Content

Collecting-BRADY,D ROSE,A.P.,RG3,ANDERSON SILVA
    I TRADE BY BV/COMMON SENSE AND MAIL OUT ON THURSDAYS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast