Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Capone87 View Post
    i like some jordans. what are you looking for?
    i collect football and baksetball autos. can you LMK what is available in those? might be interested in trading for other Jordan inserts but it depends on what they are
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

I collect Udonis Haslem - Morris Peterson - Mo Williams - Jordan - french players.

Quote Originally Posted by Morris33 View Post
    sorry nothing for me thanks
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Like your Mullens auto. Check my inventory link off to the left side. Thanks.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Like your Mullens auto. Check my inventory link off to the left side. Thanks.
    i like the martell webster auto and a little on the rodney stuckey auto
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    i like the martell webster auto and a little on the rodney stuckey auto
    Straight up trade for the Webster sound good?
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Straight up trade for the Webster sound good?
    yeah post it up
    Hidden Content

deal posted - thanks!

PCMB for the E. Monroe 09-10 HOF auto
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    PCMB for the E. Monroe 09-10 HOF auto
    I still like a bunch from your PC but also like the Cousins prestige auto/199, Bosh finest auto /999, and brandon jennings auto /499. LMK if there is anything i have you would add for possible pc trade THANKS
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast