Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58
  1. #1

    New stuff in but still looking for deals

    Im looking to trade, plain and simple! Not looking for anyone or anything in particular. Please check out the bucket and lmk what you like. Please make sure that you have cards of similar value (bv or sv) in your bucket/list when you ask about mine! I mainly collect football and basketball autos! THANKS
    Hidden Content

    I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

  2. #2



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,277
    Country
    Card Cash
    400.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey,
    I added a few new auto's in my low/mid range and HTG folder, cmb please.
    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ebelvin View Post
    Hey,
    I added a few new auto's in my low/mid range and HTG folder, cmb please.
    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/
    still like the aj green autos
    Hidden Content

    I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

  4. #4



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,277
    Country
    Card Cash
    400.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    still like the aj green autos
    I might get rid of one of them, which one were you interested in?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ebelvin View Post
    I might get rid of one of them, which one were you interested in?
    I like the sterling auto /25 and the gridiron gems auto /15
    Hidden Content

    I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

  6. #6
    morning bump
    Hidden Content

    I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

  7. #7
    anything here

    Football
    GU
    panini 2009 prestige rookie review Jamaal Charles (red swatch)
    donruss threads rookie collection 2008 jerome simpson rc #133/500 (white swatch)
    donruss elite series 2004 edgerrin james #75/150 (blue swatch)
    donruss gridiron gear 2009 glen coffe rc #19/50 (white swatch)
    donruss absoulute memorbilia 2007 lorenzo booker (green swatch)
    panini certified fabric of the game 2010 cedric benson #23/50 (white swatch)
    upper deck sp rookie threads 2008 limas sweed #39/99 (dual white swatches)
    leaf rookies and stars longevity 2008 Antonio gates #303/350 (white swatch)
    upper deck sweet spot swatches lesean mccoy rc (jumbo white swatch)
    donruss freshman fabric 2007 kenny irons rc #99/250 (dual orange/football)
    topps rp 2008 chauncey washington rc #151/299 (dark blue swatch)
    topps legends aspiring legacies 2011 von miller #136/150 (dark blue swatch)
    rookies and stars 2011 dress for sucess randall cobb rc #28/299 (green swatch)
    prestige 2011 inside the numbers reggie wayne #56/250 (white swatch)
    topps 2011 ronnie hillman rc (jumbo orange swatch)
    donruss elite 2009 zoning commission josh reed #248/299 (red swatch)
    panini prestige 2009 rookie review 2009 jake long (green swatch)
    upper deck spx 2006 swatch supremacy mario williams rc (dark blue swatch)
    bowman sterling 2006 tarvaris jackson rc (white swatch)
    topps gallery originals 2002 ron johnson (purple swatch)
    upper deck icons rookie brillance 2008 limas sweed rc #192/199 (black swatch)
    bowman sterling 2007 laveranues coles (green swatch)
    bowman sterling 2010 rc mardy gilyard (blue swatch)
    upper deck sweet swatch 2007 john beck (green swatch)
    upper deck icons nfl reflections 2009 michael jenkins/ronald curry #44/99 (white/black swatches)
    upper deck spx winning materials 2006 jerious norwood rc (black swatch)
    panini star gazing 2011 ryan mallett rc (white swatch)
    upper deck winning combos spx 2008 dwayne bowe/marques colston #21/49 (red/black swatches)
    topps platinum 2012 doug martin rc (bright orange swatch)
    panini certified potential julio jones rc #142/250 (red swatch)

    Autos
    signature rcs 1995 eddie gonies #?/3000
    press pass 2005 diamond ferri
    topps chrome 2007 tony hunt rc
    hit 2011 robert sands
    press pass 2009 devin moore
    hit 2011 marcus cannon (small crease at top of card)
    hit 2009 brooks foster
    hit 2011 cameron heyward (crease on bottom of card,left corner of auto)
    upper deck sign of the times 2000 marvin harrison HTG

    Basketball
    GU
    rookies and stars 2010 al jefferson #270/299 (white swatch)
    donruss gamers 2010 david west #282/299 (bluish-green swatch)
    donruss gamers 2010 josh smith #60/99 (dark blue swatch)
    upper deck dual game materials 2009 brandon roy/chauncey billups (red/white swatches)
    upper deck game materials 2009 lebron james #514/545 (dual white swatches on cavs) HTG

    Baseball
    GU
    upper deck winning materials 2009 josh beckett (white/bluish-green pinstripe patch

  8. #8
    i like the doug martin auto...check these 2 links for it:
    AutosPatchesGU FS FT

    Mid End to High End Football FT


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by panthers knicks 5 View Post
    anything here

    Football
    GU
    panini 2009 prestige rookie review Jamaal Charles (red swatch)
    donruss threads rookie collection 2008 jerome simpson rc #133/500 (white swatch)
    donruss elite series 2004 edgerrin james #75/150 (blue swatch)
    donruss gridiron gear 2009 glen coffe rc #19/50 (white swatch)
    donruss absoulute memorbilia 2007 lorenzo booker (green swatch)
    panini certified fabric of the game 2010 cedric benson #23/50 (white swatch)
    upper deck sp rookie threads 2008 limas sweed #39/99 (dual white swatches)
    leaf rookies and stars longevity 2008 Antonio gates #303/350 (white swatch)
    upper deck sweet spot swatches lesean mccoy rc (jumbo white swatch)
    donruss freshman fabric 2007 kenny irons rc #99/250 (dual orange/football)
    topps rp 2008 chauncey washington rc #151/299 (dark blue swatch)
    topps legends aspiring legacies 2011 von miller #136/150 (dark blue swatch)
    rookies and stars 2011 dress for sucess randall cobb rc #28/299 (green swatch)
    prestige 2011 inside the numbers reggie wayne #56/250 (white swatch)
    topps 2011 ronnie hillman rc (jumbo orange swatch)
    donruss elite 2009 zoning commission josh reed #248/299 (red swatch)
    panini prestige 2009 rookie review 2009 jake long (green swatch)
    upper deck spx 2006 swatch supremacy mario williams rc (dark blue swatch)
    bowman sterling 2006 tarvaris jackson rc (white swatch)
    topps gallery originals 2002 ron johnson (purple swatch)
    upper deck icons rookie brillance 2008 limas sweed rc #192/199 (black swatch)
    bowman sterling 2007 laveranues coles (green swatch)
    bowman sterling 2010 rc mardy gilyard (blue swatch)
    upper deck sweet swatch 2007 john beck (green swatch)
    upper deck icons nfl reflections 2009 michael jenkins/ronald curry #44/99 (white/black swatches)
    upper deck spx winning materials 2006 jerious norwood rc (black swatch)
    panini star gazing 2011 ryan mallett rc (white swatch)
    upper deck winning combos spx 2008 dwayne bowe/marques colston #21/49 (red/black swatches)
    topps platinum 2012 doug martin rc (bright orange swatch)
    panini certified potential julio jones rc #142/250 (red swatch)

    Autos
    signature rcs 1995 eddie gonies #?/3000
    press pass 2005 diamond ferri
    topps chrome 2007 tony hunt rc
    hit 2011 robert sands
    press pass 2009 devin moore
    hit 2011 marcus cannon (small crease at top of card)
    hit 2009 brooks foster
    hit 2011 cameron heyward (crease on bottom of card,left corner of auto)
    upper deck sign of the times 2000 marvin harrison HTG

    Basketball
    GU
    rookies and stars 2010 al jefferson #270/299 (white swatch)
    donruss gamers 2010 david west #282/299 (bluish-green swatch)
    donruss gamers 2010 josh smith #60/99 (dark blue swatch)
    upper deck dual game materials 2009 brandon roy/chauncey billups (red/white swatches)
    upper deck game materials 2009 lebron james #514/545 (dual white swatches on cavs) HTG

    Baseball
    GU
    upper deck winning materials 2009 josh beckett (white/bluish-green pinstripe patch
    a little interest in the Marvin Harrison. Curious about the eddie "gonies" is that the correct last name?
    Hidden Content

    I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    i like the doug martin auto...check these 2 links for it:
    AutosPatchesGU FS FT


    Mid End to High End Football FT
    didnt really see anything i would trade the martin for that is of similar value
    Hidden Content

    I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •