Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    didnt really see anything i would trade the martin for that is of similar value
    check the pc nft section for it.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

a little interest in the Marvin Harrison. Curious about the eddie "gonies" is that the correct last name?
    sry the name is wrong it is goines and i will take a look at what u got the goines is also faded just a little

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    check the pc nft section for it.
    i like the aj green autos
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Don't have much tradebait left but need the Olsen/Miller Dual Auto and Allen Bailey Letter auto, check me, thanks
    My banner is to big so I'll just put a Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Solid133 View Post
    Don't have much tradebait left but need the Olsen/Miller Dual Auto and Allen Bailey Letter auto, check me, thanks
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

i like the aj green autos
    gonna keep the aj's but thanks 4 the shot at the martin.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    gonna keep the aj's but thanks 4 the shot at the martin.
    same issue we had last time
    Hidden Content

night bump
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by panthers knicks 5 View Post
    sry the name is wrong it is goines and i will take a look at what u got the goines is also faded just a little

miss me

night bump
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast