Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

GROUP BREAK: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Team Draft!

HOW ABOUT 2012 Panini Prizm?!

Hey guys. Let's try a 12 box case of 2012 Panini Prizm.
    60 Total hits!

Look for (2) Autographs and (3) Prizms Per Box!!
    Also find (1) Rookie Dominators, (1) Decade Dominators, (1) Brilliance, (2) Other Inserts.
    Look for Finite Prizm 1 of 1's! Look for rare 1/1s Finite Prizm parallels!
    Hobby-Exclusive Red Prizm Die-Cut parallels one per Hobby box, including 200 veterans and 100 rookies!
    PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Panini Minimum Advertised Price Policy and the stipulations included therein, we are no longer allowed to factor Panini MAPP products into Free Gift levels. Any order including a Panini MAPP product will have that products value deducted from the total used to determine Free Gift levels. In addition, any orders with only MAPP products will be ineligible for Free Gifts. The Panini MAPP is in effect for the first 30 days following a products release date.
    COLLECTION BREAKDOWN:
    - 200 Commons
    - 100 Rookies - 1 per pack
    - 100 Rookie Autographs - sequentially numbered to 499 or less
    - 100 Veteran Autographs - sequentially numbered to 149 or less

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
    AUTOGRAPHS: 100 of the NFL's top players highlight this set, featuring an autograph sequentially numbered to 149 or less.
    DECADE DOMINANCE: 25 of the greatest players to ever step foot on the gridiron highlight this set!
    BRILLIANCE: The best of the best in the NFL are given honor!
    ROOKIE FINITE PRIZM AUTOGRAPHS: Unique design with NEW 2012 NFL season game photos, features autographs from the top rookies, sequentially numbered to 499 or less. Also look for Finite Prizm Autographs limited to just 1.
    ROOKIE: 100 Rookies seeded one per pack! Also look for Prizm parallels including the 1/1 Finite Prizm parallel and the Hobby-Exclusive Red die-cut version.

20 Packs Per Box, 6 Cards Per Pack

There will be 25 total hits in this break!

Instructions:
    This group break is going to be done as a TEAM DRAFT BREAK. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST 5 times. That will give us our TEAM draft order. After we get that order, we will bust the case. I will then ship everything from your drafted team. We have 32 slots for 60 hits, based on your drafted team. Slots must be paid for via Paypal. (Contact me to make other payment arrangements)

The price for each individual slot is $45 delivered. Additional spots are only $43. This covers the case, shipping, paypal fees, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.

People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I amNOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.

There is a limit of six (6) slots per member.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.

Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at
    http://www.blogtv.com/People/GrandSlamSportsCards

So, who's in?!

BEFORE RANDOM
    2. dimsey
    12. raw5060
    20. thundablunda

Last edited by steve_morgan; 01-18-2013 at 05:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wrdimsey's Items on eBay

I'll take 2, thanks!

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy

I'll take 2, thanks!

Thanks for getting us started!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raw5060's Items on eBay

I'll take spot 12 for now...maybe more later!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *stangly*'s Items on eBay

Instructions:
    This group break is going to be done as a TEAM DRAFT BREAK. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST 5 times. That will give us our TEAM draft order. After we get that order, we will bust the case. Each member will then draft their hits based upon the draft order. We have 32 slots for 60 hits, based on your drafted team. Slots must be paid for via Paypal. (Contact me to make other payment arrangements)

Is this break a 'Team Draft' or a 'Card Draft'? Don't 'Team Drafts' normally get all cards pulled of 'their team' ? Maybe I'm missing something here, I'm confussed ....... -Dave-

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy

THank you! I fixed it! I didnt get it all changed over from the hit draft :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *stangly*'s Items on eBay

THank you! I fixed it! I didnt get it all changed over from the hit draft :)

Cool deal!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So very interested, my luck and intuition however is keeping me from joining.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy

May not fill :(

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy

Anyone today?