Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Question Re: 2000-01 Bap Memorabilia

I'm looking for a little help with the 2000-01 BAP Memorabilia All-Star Fantasy #ed cards. Specifically, I have a Joe Thornton #/10 and I'd like to know if that's 2000-01 BAP Memorabilia:
    NHL All Star Fantasy Black
    NHL All Star Fantasy Emerald
    NHL All Star Fantasy Ruby
    NHL All Star Fantasy Sapphire

Here's a pic

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    -Ty

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Ahhh....fun story about those 2000-01 BAP Memorabilia expo cards, there were copper, silver, gold, ruby, emerald, black, sapphire and even some burgundy version. I would bet my left thumb that the card you have is the ruby. It looks exactly like the ordinary ruby parallel from that year. The copper had a more orangey tone to it and the burgundy was a noticeabley darker red.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Cool thanks!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Wick:

That card is the A/S Ruby I think given out at the game itself perhaps? Some BAP cards were given out at games, others at card shows.

Drop Dr.Price a PM, he will tell you for sure, but looks like the A/S Ruby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's a complete rainbow of Danny Sedin... they are basically identical to the regular set itself - base card (black), ruby, sapphire, and emerald - definitely looks like you have the ruby.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Cool, thanks for the confirmation. Sedinfan, you just had to make me jealous, didn't you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool, thanks for the confirmation. Sedinfan, you just had to make me jealous, didn't you.

Heh, didn't mean to make you too jealous... I'm still missing a couple of Hank's afterall (believe I still need the Ruby and Sapphire). Those turn-of-the-millenium BAP promos x/10 are super-tough, so many different colours, I think I still need around 15 across various sets between 00-01 and 03-04.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I picked this up super cheap along with a Sakic (now gone) and a Tugnutt (PC)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chief7575's Items on eBay

If you want to see what all of the regular and show variations for BAP memorabilia and BAP sig for that year, please stop by here, I have them all cataloged (save for the 1 I am missing!) http://chief7575.webs.com/zinger7.html

Either my Brian Holzinger or Mike Johnson collection has the days and colors listed for both sets that year.
    http://chief7575.webs.com/index.html