Anyone as bored as me? What are u doin'?

I'm listenin' to my friend's show online.
    www.rockin101.com

"Fn Early With Aaron"
    4-5am CST

LMAO

Never a reason to be bored, bro. If not your friend's show, there is so much to do in life: read, exercise, watch sports, spend time with family or friends, daydream, listen to music, create something...you name it. There isn't enough time in the world to do all the things I want to do.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Never a reason to be bored, bro. If not your friend's show, there is so much to do in life: read, exercise, watch sports, spend time with family or friends, daydream, listen to music, create something...you name it. There isn't enough time in the world to do all the things I want to do.
    deeeeep

Not deep per se - just the truth. :)
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

I've never had a bored moment in my life. There is just no time to do everything.

Didn't mean it literally!! LOL

Guess I should've said, "Dunno what to do".

Crunches and push ups man!