Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

2012 Panini Prizm Football Group 1/2 Case Break (6 Box Team Draft) $20/slot SOLD OUT

RELEASES 1/30/13

Configuration: 20 packs per box. 6 cards per pack.

BOX BREAK
    - 2 Autographs
    - 3 Prizms
    - 1 Red Prizm
    - 1 Rookie Dominators
    - 1 Decade Dominators
    - 1 Brilliance
    - 2 Other Inserts

COLLECTION BREAKDOWN
    - 200 Commons
    - 100 Rookies - 1 per pack
    - 100 Rookie Autographs - sequentially numbered to 499 or less
    - 100 Veteran Autographs - sequentially numbered to 149 or less

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
    - Prizm delivers a familiar, but improved technology, that has been missing from the football trading card market!
    - Look for Finite Prizm 1 of 1s.
    - 2 Autographs per Hobby box!
    - Look for rare 1/1s Finite Prizm parallels.
    - 100 Rookies, sequentially numbered to 499 or less and 100 Veterans, sequentially numbered to 149 or less.
    - Hobby-Exclusive Red Prizm Die-Cut parallels one per Hobby box, including 200 veterans and 100 rookies!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Common

Autographs
    100 of the NFL's top players highlight this set, featuring an autograph sequentially numbered to 149 or less.

Decade Dominance
    25 of the greatest players to ever step foot on the gridiron highlight this set!

Brilliance
    The best of the best in the NFL are given honor!

Rookie Finite Prizm Autographs
    Unique design with NEW 2012 NFL season game photos, features autographs from the top rookies, sequentially numbered to 499 or less. Also look for Finite Prizm Autographs limited to just 1.

Rookie
    100 Rookies seeded one per pack! Also look for Prizm parallels including the 1/1 Finite Prizm parallel and the Hobby-Exclusive Red die-cut version.

Instructions:
    This group break is going to be done as a team draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our team draft order. After we get that order, each member will draft an NFL team based upon the draft order. This product has 2 autographs, 3 parallels and 20 rookies per box, so that is 12 autographs, 18 parallels and 120 rookies! Hopefully, that will give a chance for most of the teams to get something. Should any participant not get any hits or rookies/inserts/parallels, I will send something out of my own stash (a relic or autograph) so that everyone at least gets something. Only one copy of each base card will be shipped.

Cards will be divided as follows:
    1. All cards will be sorted via the team whose jersey the player is pictured in.

2. If a card displays a player in a jersey other than an NFL jersey, the card will be added to the pile of the team listed on the card. Should there not be a team, player will be placed with his current team. In the event the player does not have a team, card will be assigned to former team.

3. In the event there are multiple players pictured on the card, the card will be randomly given to one of the teams pictured/listed.

4. In the event a redemption is pulled, they will be randomly given to one of the piles in the draft unless the redemption specifically states the player(s) the redemption is for.

Once you have your slot locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.

The price is $20 dlvd per slot for US members, $25 dlvd per slot for members outside the US.

People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.

There is no limit per member.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), that will be considered a confirmation of the trade. I will post the trade with payment information inside. IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of posting of trade in the trade manager. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots and negative feedback will be given. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.

I reserve the right to pick on your behalf should a pick not be made within 24 hours. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/cardsbythebox

1. lasershow15 PAID
    2. DUCKanay PAID
    3. cotto15 PAID
    4. acecardking34 PAID
    5. texastexanCC PAID
    6. anttheman PAID
    7. mullerr PAID
    8. jprt80 PAID
    9. Knight PAID
    10. mullerr PAID
    11. nicktv08 PAID
    12. unitasfan PAID
    13. MCXC1987 PAID
    14. anttheman PAID
    15. texastexanCC PAID
    16. texastexanCC PAID
    17. jprt80 PAID
    18. unitasfan PAID
    19. bbluebanshee PAID
    20. acecardking34 PAID
    21. mullerr PAID
    22. Dlhdaman PAID
    23. bbluebanshee PAID
    24. MCXC1987 PAID
    25. texastexanCC PAID
    26. Dlhdaman PAID
    27. spydermat PAID
    28. mikepro44 PAID
    29. Christianfriend PAID
    30. Dlhdaman PAID
    31. mullerr PAID
    32. gregy0 PAID

1. 16. texastexanCC - Indianapolis
    2. 11. nicktv08 - Washington
    3. 32. gregy0 - Seattle
    4. 6. anttheman - Philadelphia
    5. 30. Dlhdaman - Cleveland
    6. 20. acecardking34 - Tampa Bay
    7. 28. mikepro44 - Miami
    8. 31. mullerr - Green Bay
    9. 17. jprt80 - Denver
    10. 12. unitasfan - New England
    11. 18. unitasfan - Carolina
    12. 3. cotto15 - Jacksonville
    13. 24. MCXC1987 - San Francisco
    14. 9. Knight - Baltimore
    15. 22. Dlhdaman - Chicago
    16. 4. acecardking34 - Minnesota
    17. 25. texastexanCC - Detroit
    18. 2. DUCKanay - St. Louis
    19. 23. bbluebanshee - Dallas
    20. 27. spydermat - Houston
    21. 7. mullerr - Cincinnati
    22. 5. texastexanCC - Atlanta
    23. 13. MCXC1987 - NY Giants
    24. 8. jprt80 - Pittsburgh
    25. 1. lasershow15 - New Orleans
    26. 21. mullerr - Tennessee
    27. 19. bbluebanshee - Oakland
    28. 29. Christianfriend - Kansas City
    29. 14. anttheman - Buffalo
    30. 15. texastexanCC - NY Jets
    31. 10. mullerr - Arizona
    32. 26. Dlhdaman - San Diego
    Last edited by Enigma; 02-08-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Yes
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I want 8 17 28
    Added stuff Tradelist.....Still rebuilding tho.
    Football:Hidden Content
    Baseball:Hidden Content
    Collecting Andy Dalton Drew Stanton Autos and Lettermen and Any Ken Griffey Jr Autos

I'll post trades once there is more interest...

ill take spot 24
    Last edited by MCXC1987; 02-06-2013 at 12:49 PM.
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Spot 6 please

Hidden Content

List is updated. Need to also post an update to a question earlier about shipping to Canada. Looks like the USPS heavily raised the price to ship items in a bubble mailer to anywhere outside of the US. Because of this, I can no longer offer slots at the same price as members in the US. The price per slot for members outside of the US is $25 dlvd.

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast