Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    If there are any unpaid slots, I would love to get in on this. I noticed it was filled but still waiting on payments
    Will let you know if any open up. I sent a PM a little while ago as a reminder to those that are unpaid.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

How long do folks usually have to pay ? I am new to box breaks lol Also is there a list of teams and cards anywhere ?? lol I am getting super excited waiting would like to plan out my draft choice haha

I don't know if there is a list of autos you can probably find a checklist. I usually just look on ebay and see cards listed and get a feel for who has autos. But this release has a lot of guys that haven't had cards or autos so its a good mix.

Quote Originally Posted by gregy0 View Post
    How long do folks usually have to pay ? I am new to box breaks lol Also is there a list of teams and cards anywhere ?? lol I am getting super excited waiting would like to plan out my draft choice haha
    Check sportscardradio.com. They usually hav checklists of everything.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Sorry worked 40 hours this weekend. Payment sent.

If the last folks pay today , will we get our slots ?

If anyone else pulls out and you have another spot open after jprt80 I'll grab one Tony.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

we should put a deadline for payment and move on so that we can get this done.
    Hidden Content

I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast