Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    i third that haha
    Babe Ruth Wasn't Alive When Sharpie Markers Were Invented!!

First chance to be on. Members have three days from when the trade is posted to make payment. That time has elapsed on the four slots still unpaid, so I am opening them back up. jprt80 and mikepro44 have first opportunity to pick them up.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Forgot about this one....Paying for my spot. Sorry.
    Hidden Content
    Twitter: KnightsCards

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    First chance to be on. Members have three days from when the trade is posted to make payment. That time has elapsed on the four slots still unpaid, so I am opening them back up. jprt80 and mikepro44 have first opportunity to pick them up.
    All paid for, Thanks and sorry about the delay. Totally forgot about this break lol.
    Hidden Content

So close!! Someone with more money than me buy a couple of slots lol

hopefully we can get this filled and randomized tonight
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

I'm guessing the boxes are in hand ready to bust? Don't have to wait to order? lol
    Hidden Content

Yes, boxes are in hand. Waiting to hear back from jprt80 to see how many slots he wants.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Yes, boxes are in hand. Waiting to hear back from jprt80 to see how many slots he wants.
    Nice, Hopefully he'll reply asap lol. If need be I'll grab the last 1 spot if it get's this going tonite.
    Hidden Content

I'm ready for a random. I miss my football already and its only a day out!
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast