Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    When is this going to start?

2. Wata Photo
    Can't start until all slots are sold and paid for. Once that is done, I'll do the random draw for draft positions and we can do the draft.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Alright I'll take 31 too. I was in a couple of box breaks of this stuff last night and I hit an AJ Green gold 10/10 and a Cam Newton Prizm Auto 1/3 in the same box, along with a few other things in other boxes of it.

Sounds good. Same as before, send $20 and I'll update the trade...

If the last two slots are still open after the game tonight and the Niners win, I'll just take them to fill this up...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I was gonna take the last 2 but there are several who haven't paid yet...

Ill take a slot if there is still one for grabs. LMK know either way.

Quote Originally Posted by gregy0 View Post
    Ill take a slot if there is still one for grabs. LMK know either way.
    There are still two slots available. 30 and 32

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    There are still two slots available. 30 and 32
    ummm, not really but let him have it

DLHdaman did have first dibs. I thought maybe you just wanted to get the ball rolling and agreed to take both.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast