Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 252
  1. #121
    This is slow going lol
    Hidden Content
    .
    Twitter: KnightsCards

  2. #122
    The ones that don't pick the team after 12hr should be randomly selected.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by cotto15 View Post
    The ones that don't pick the team after 12hr should be randomly selected.
    In general, I agree with you. In fact, that is how I typically do it. However, I am not gonna penalize a member who doesn't know the draft is taking place.

    nicktv08 was last on at 8:30pm EST last night
    I posted I would do the draft at 10:30pm EST last night

    This means he has not been on to see the draft has started, nor where he is in the draft order. In addition, I feel with 99.99% certainty he would have taken the Redskins had he not tried to sell or trade the slot. So I see no issue with straight out selecting the team for him.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

    Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

    ***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***


  4. #124
    Thanks. I would have taken the Redskins.

    I do not agree with you picking for me though. Nothing against you but to the people who seem antsy this took forever to fill and get people paid! Some of us do have lives and we can't log here during the morning/ afternoon.

    This week has been super busy and I have multiple exams so other things are more important.

    Plus to the OP you posted the order at 10:30 at night? Come on man you have to give people more time than 12 hours from that. You should have sent a mass PM saying the draft order is up. The only reason I know the draft order is up is because a member PM me and said it was my turn to pick. So my phone got an email and I was able to check. If that had not happened then I wouldn't have known until later on tonight.

    You need to email the people who's turn it is pick OP because this break took a long time to fill and especially for people to pay so many people may be unaware that everyone has actually paid...

    I don't want to seem mean or like a dick I'm just saying since you ransomed the draft order so late and didn't inform people everyone was paid up you have to give more than 12 hours to those who are picking first. Just my opinion though
    Last edited by nicktv08; 02-05-2013 at 02:05 PM.

  5. #125
    Ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    In general, I agree with you. In fact, that is how I typically do it. However, I am not gonna penalize a member who doesn't know the draft is taking place.

    nicktv08 was last on at 8:30pm EST last night
    I posted I would do the draft at 10:30pm EST last night

    This means he has not been on to see the draft has started, nor where he is in the draft order. In addition, I feel with 99.99% certainty he would have taken the Redskins had he not tried to sell or trade the slot. So I see no issue with straight out selecting the team for him.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by nicktv08 View Post
    Thanks. I would have taken the Redskins.

    I do not agree with you picking for me though. Nothing against you but to the people who seem antsy this took forever to fill and get people paid! Some of us do have lives and we can't log here during the morning/ afternoon.

    This week has been super busy and I have multiple exams so other things are more important.

    Plus to the OP you posted the order at 10:30 at night? Come on man you have to give people more time than 12 hours from that. You should have sent a mass PM saying the draft order is up. The only reason I know the draft order is up is because a member PM me and said it was my turn to pick. So my phone got an email and I was able to check. If that had not happened then I wouldn't have known until later on tonight.

    You need to email the people who's turn it is pick OP because this break took a long time to fill and especially for people to pay so many people may be unaware that everyone has actually paid...
    I see what you are saying, but I normally ask when someone makes their pick to PM the next person in order to let them now they are on the clock. I notice I did not do that here so that is on me. But just like you, I cannot log in all the time either, so to put the responsibility on me to contact each person when it is their turn to draft could essentially drag things out longer.

    This is the way I have run my team breaks for years and typically the complaint is I am too lenient on the amount of time I give to a member to select when I have it at 24 hours. I trimmed it down only because the product is live and I want to get the cards to everyone as fast as I can so that product interest stays hot for traders and sellers, especially with Contenders releasing this week.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

    Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

    ***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***


  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I see what you are saying, but I normally ask when someone makes their pick to PM the next person in order to let them now they are on the clock. I notice I did not do that here so that is on me. But just like you, I cannot log in all the time either, so to put the responsibility on me to contact each person when it is their turn to draft could essentially drag things out longer.

    This is the way I have run my team breaks for years and typically the complaint is I am too lenient on the amount of time I give to a member to select when I have it at 24 hours. I trimmed it down only because the product is live and I want to get the cards to everyone as fast as I can so that product interest stays hot for traders and sellers, especially with Contenders releasing this week.
    Yea I have no problem with the way the break is run bud. I was just saying since the draft order was randomized last night give people a little longer here in the beginning. After today though I would strictly enforce the 12 hour rule.

    Also, just a suggestion, but I think it would help if you could quickly copy and paste the draft order in the OP so people don't have to look through pages and find the order and so they actually know the draft is done.

    When I join breaks I don't read through all the pages. I assume the OP will be updated as the break progresses. Also editing the title could help...something like draft order posted please make picks! Instead of sold out still.

    just some suggestions that make breaks run a little smoother and efficient in my opinion.

    Hopefully this gets picked soon so you can pull that RG3 auto for me lol.

  8. #128
    It's all good. Just wanted to explain my side of it, but I am always open to suggestions.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

    Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

    ***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***


  9. #129
    Give me the Seahawks. Sorry it took so long.

  10. #130
    I will take the Eagles. Thanks.
    _______________________________________

    Hidden Content

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •