Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 LastLast
    Well if he does it at one he well be able to get all the cards out today. That would be cool instead of having to wait until saturday or monday to get them mailed out. He records the breaks as well so you can always watch and rewatch them later.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Only reason I can do it around 1 is my daughter takes her nap at that time and I have window of around an hour. I am unable to do it while she is awake. I don't want to take away from anyone's fun and enjoyment with this break. I was just offering that option as I figured I could get the cards out earlier and it would help me out. But if 7pm is a better option, then we can go with that.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I am fine with 1. This one has been a long time coming. It was going to be my 2nd break ever , now its my 3rd lol

I guess we all have a difference on when to watch it live lol. @Enigma just bust it when it's better for you. I'll just watch the video whenever it's out.

GL Everyone!
    Hidden Content
    Twitter: KnightsCards

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Only reason I can do it around 1 is my daughter takes her nap at that time and I have window of around an hour. I am unable to do it while she is awake. I don't want to take away from anyone's fun and enjoyment with this break. I was just offering that option as I figured I could get the cards out earlier and it would help me out. But if 7pm is a better option, then we can go with that.
    I remember the days my son took naps, those were peaceful times. And he was a heavy sleeper to. Used to take 2-3 hour naps. He doesnt take them anymore and he is only 4. How old is your daughter?
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Yea bud bust it whenever is easier for you. I won't be able to watch at 1 but the break will be uploaded on youtube or somewhere where we can watch it if we can't watch it live?

3 1/2 and now I am lucky to get 1 hour out of her...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by nicktv08 View Post
    Yea bud bust it whenever is easier for you. I won't be able to watch at 1 but the break will be uploaded on youtube or somewhere where we can watch it if we can't watch it live?
    He records them on blog and you can watch them the videos there.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 LastLast