Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526 LastLast
    I can't be there at 1
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    I remember the days my son took naps, those were peaceful times. And he was a heavy sleeper to. Used to take 2-3 hour naps. He doesnt take them anymore and he is only 4. How old is your daughter?
    My son was the same way but he would take 2-2hr naps each day which rocked but you were also stuck at the house and he is 3.5 now and he might take a nap once every 2 weeks when he's really cranky.

Tony 1 works for me.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mikepro44 View Post
    My son was the same way but he would take 2-2hr naps each day which rocked but you were also stuck at the house and he is 3.5 now and he might take a nap once every 2 weeks when he's really cranky.

Tony 1 works for me.
    The good part now though for me is he goes to bed at 8 and doesnt wake up til 8-9 so it gives me tons of time to get my school work done and get enough sleep. I also nap during his cartoon time lol.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

The sooner the better. Like stated, most people aren't going to watch live anyway.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Looks like the majority would prefer 1pm, so I will go with that. I'll start broadcasting around 10 til 1. Link is in the original post.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

What time is it right now for you? Just so I know the time difference.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

I am EST, so getting ready to begin broadcasting...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

For some reason I can't see the video. I can see everybody's chat messages, but I can't access the video. Is there a time delay between the time you upload the video and when it is ready for viewing?
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Thanks again Tony.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Videos are posted. Should not be any delay.

Side note. Just sorted base and only 1 complete base set 1-200 out of 6 boxes.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526 LastLast