Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    I'll take spot #9, Is this break still going to happen?
    Hidden Content
    Twitter: KnightsCards

Depends on the interest over the next couple of days.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Anyone else?
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I'll take 7 and 10 please.

Yea lets fill this thing, the cards look beautiful and for the price of a blaster box!
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

If this doesn't fill within the next few days then count me out then. I thought this would have filled up quickly with all the hype around Prism and the low entry fee

If we have 2/3s of the slots filled (21 slots) by this Sunday at noon EST, then the break will take place. If we do not have enough, I will cancel the break. 1/2 case is in hand now.

give me spot number 20 as well
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

Well if it will help I'll take #13.
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast