Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    I'll take spot #9, Is this break still going to happen?
    Hidden Content
    Twitter: KnightsCards

Depends on the interest over the next couple of days.
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Anyone else?
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I'll take 7 and 10 please.

Yea lets fill this thing, the cards look beautiful and for the price of a blaster box!

If this doesn't fill within the next few days then count me out then. I thought this would have filled up quickly with all the hype around Prism and the low entry fee

If we have 2/3s of the slots filled (21 slots) by this Sunday at noon EST, then the break will take place. If we do not have enough, I will cancel the break. 1/2 case is in hand now.

give me spot number 20 as well
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

Well if it will help I'll take #13.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast