Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    put me down for lucky #1 because ^ guy took my 13 lol
    Babe Ruth Wasn't Alive When Sharpie Markers Were Invented!!

2. Wata Photo
    id be seriously interested if this became a card draft since there are essentially 30 hits. any chance of a format change?
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

If there are spots left tomorrow I will be taking a few. Just wanna see how much of my paycheck I have left over.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Afrank45 View Post
    id be seriously interested if this became a card draft since there are essentially 30 hits. any chance of a format change?
    Unfortunately not...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

i will take #12
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Halfway there to being full...five slots away from not being cancelled
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Ok I will bite and take another slot, i would really like this break to happen. 14 please.

Hidden Content

i will also take #18
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

I will take 5, 15, 16, and 25 please. thank you
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Sounds good everyone. 10 slots left. This break will happen. I will begin sending out payment info today...

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast