Thread: Steal of the Month #45
06-06-2013, 07:49 PM #1
Steal of the Month #45
Please read the rules carefully as the Hockey Staff will look to be doing this contest on a Monthly basis.
1. Contest is for auctions won between 12:00am EST June 1 and 11:59pm EST June 30. Only auctions won during that time will be accepted for entry! Entries will be accepted until July 1, 11:59pm EST (8:59pm PST).
2. Three (3) auctions per member per month. Please edit your wins into one post. If a member submits more than three entries for the month, only the first three will be considered. The auction must be for a single card, not a lot of 2 or more cards or a box of cards. Choose wisely! (Hockey only, please check the other sports for similar contests)
3. Post a link to your Ebay auction win. You can provide a screen shot if you want to show it off, but a link to the auction MUST be provided.
4. The Ebay user ID in your SCF profile MUST match the user ID of the winning bidder!
**I will not chase people to make sure that there Ebay Profile is set up properly on SCF. If your ID is not set up, your entry will not be accepted. If you do not know how to setup your Ebay user ID in your SCF profile, feel free to contact me but I will not chase people down for it.
5. Explain why you think your card is a steal. If it has a BV, let us know. You can even show previous auctions that ended to compare your win. Convince us!
6. The Hockey moderating team will vote on the winner. Winner will be announced after the votes are in and given 150cc into their account.
7. Member must be in good standing. Please refer to the SCF Rules page on infractions.
8. Please make sure that the auction you submit is not a private listing (where eBay IDs are not shown). Private listing auctions will not be accepted as winning bidder user IDs cannot be verified.
SCF staff cannot participate in this contest.
Card Cash (CC) can be used for purchasing cards from our Card Cash store, purchasing cards from Card Cash auctions, purchasing cards from other members, playing SCF arcade games, and for betting.
Last Month's Winner is:
06-26-2013, 09:58 PM #2
I'll throw this one in the ring:
Pack pulled John Tavares 1/1 for around $35 dlvd.
I'll also add this one for consideration:
Ovechkin number auto /9 for $37.50 dlvd. Most Ovy autos are well higher than this let alone auto memorabilia.
Last edited by g-force; 06-28-2013 at 02:47 PM.
06-30-2013, 08:56 PM #3
First up, Ovechkin/Rinne ITG ultimate /24, I won my version for 26 plus shipping http://www.ebay.ca/itm/321145208260?...84.m1439.l2649
another version sold for 59.99 plus shipping http://www.ebay.ca/itm/11-12-ITG-ULT...7e86561&_uhb=1
Second steal this month: first overall picks dominion crazy 8's my version for 45.00 http://www.ebay.ca/itm/290926764352?...84.m1439.l2649
another version sold for 89.99 http://www.ebay.ca/itm/11-12-DOMINIO...6daa43c&_uhb=1
Third steal this month: triple jersey card from the cup featuring three of the best players currently in the NHL Crosby/stamkos/ovechkin , I don't have any comparison cards however any time you can get a high end card from the cup for 30 plus shipping, its a steal in my books http://www.ebay.ca/itm/360682723197?...84.m1439.l2649