Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Arrow Trade Manager is Empty lets change that Lets Get some trades Going

Hello I just received a few new cards and Im ready to trade lmk what you like and Ill do the same Baseball Football or Hockey Lets trade Poeple
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Please cmb for your J Cribbs auto, T Holt auto and J Best auto. LMK

http://s344.photobucket.com/home/xdvop86/index

PM sent
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Lets get some trades going
    Hidden Content

Sorry i didnt see anything i could use
    Hidden Content

let's trade
    Hidden Content

like the lita matt hardy dual eu

lmk
    Hidden Content
    Collect:Dustin Keller,Taylor Price,Zac Robinson,and JETS & Celtics

ill trade it to you for this one

2010 Rookies & Stars Longevity Cross Training Jimmy Clausen GU /249
    Hidden Content

ok post it up
    Hidden Content
    Collect:Dustin Keller,Taylor Price,Zac Robinson,and JETS & Celtics

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast