Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

All cards for trade. Looking for Broncos and Alabama players

I'm moving away from set collecting and I am looking for cards of Denver Broncos, Alabama, and former Bama players in the NFL and also St. Louis Cardinals if you have some. I am not looking for duplicates of cards I already have. Check out my inventory for the cards I have for trade. Link to my inventory in my sig. I'm looking for any base, inserts, GU, or Autos.

Remember you can search by team, year, or player in the inventory.

Some Bama players include

Trent Richardson, Mark Ingram, Eddie Lacy, Julio Jones, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Marcell Dareus, Dee Millner, Chance Warmack, D.J. Fluker, Nice Johnson, Barrett Jones, Jesse Williams, Quinton Dial, Michael Williams, Courtney Upshaw, Dont'a Hightower, Greg McElroy, Joe Namath but is not limited to this list,

here is a wiki page with a list of Bama players drafted to help as well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._the_NFL_Draft
    Last edited by dcehmka; 12-15-2014 at 07:18 PM.
    I keep my inventory and want list up to date for trading feel free to view them at any time for a trade

Hidden Content
    I prefer to trade by Book Value

Quote Originally Posted by dcehmka View Post
    I'm moving away from set collecting and I am looking for cards of Denver Broncos, Alabama, and former Bama players in the NFL. I am not looking for duplicates of cards I already have. Check out my inventory for the cards I have for trade. Link to my inventory in my sig.
    Interested in your 1973 Det. Lions card, 1991 Pro Set Wayne Fontes, couple of Broyles rcs
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: [url]http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/michiganMax/page/1

PM sent
    My son and I collect Former Pitt Panthers in their college Uniforms.

We are trying to supercollect former PITT QB Tyler Palko (2007 Draft Class).

My son has also started collecting TNA wrestling.

Now also collecting Marvel Movie Relics.

hello, please check my bucket for your 2011 colin kaepernick rc's?
    if you like anything please reply with a PM

Tony

Can use your Broyles TTT jersey auto. Feel free to check my bucket for a possible trade.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

cmb for the Topps Chrome Stephen Hill jsy. thanks

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

have 2008 pres pass legends gene stallings auto

Not interested at the moment thanks though. PM's sent to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    have 2008 pres pass legends gene stallings auto
    I keep my inventory and want list up to date for trading feel free to view them at any time for a trade

Hidden Content
    I prefer to trade by Book Value

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast