Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    I have a few Forte Au RC. Some are here in my bucket http://mmg.photobucket.com/albums/dm...KqY4dwkzJiJfEQ

May have a couple more not scanned. If you're interested shoot me a PM and ill check your bucket for a trade. Will also sell if you want to go that route.

PM sent to you
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Gonna have to.pass on that thanks
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Bump
    Hidden Content

I've got a Dane Sanzenbacher 2011 Totally Certfied #197 auto rc, numbered 187/299. If interested, I'll send you a scan. Thanks!

Yes im interested please send me a scan
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SDre31 View Post
    I've got a Dane Sanzenbacher 2011 Totally Certfied #197 auto rc, numbered 187/299. If interested, I'll send you a scan. Thanks!
    Still need it lmk
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Hidden Content

got a bunch of Bears in my bucket, take a look, I'm at work cant look at your bucket until I get home. But shoot me a PM if you find anything you need.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast